“Nice little place in Vista”
Review of Vista Way Cafe

Vista Way Cafe
Ranked #72 of 219 Restaurants in Vista
Reviewed March 8, 2013

My friend and I had lunch at the Vista Way Cafe. It's a great little spot and obviously a favorite of the local senior citizen crowd. It's the typical local cafe known for it's good food, service and very reasonable prices. The whole staff is friendly and rushes around making sure things are good for everyone. We both had the half sandwich with soup lunches; a real bargain at only $5.99. His tuna salad sandwich was thick with tuna and tomato and my grilled ham and cheese was loaded with ham and two slices of cheese. The clam chowder soup was thick and very tasty. All in all it was a very satisfactory dining experience and you certainly can't beat the prices. In addition they sponsor a senior softball team in the local morning league. Good food, service and community involvement, what more could you ask?

1  Thank Gordon C

Reviewed May 12, 2012

My wife and I love to have our Sunday morning breakfast here. Their Chicken Fried and we always order their Chicken Fried "Special". It is one of the best we have ever had with great flavors. The coffee is a little to the weak side and the room is almost always on the warm side but the food and service make up for those.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

I found this restaurant through their facebook page, and I'm glad I did. We went for breakfast, I had the lumber jack breakfast and my wife had a skillet. The portions were massive and the service was great. Had a slice of home made pie but couldn't finish it, i had to take it home. Looking forward to going back soon.

Reviewed August 16, 2010

Casual and homey. We only can comment on the breakfast, which is always excellent no matter what you order. Chicken Fried Steak and Eggs is some of the best I've had--thick gravy with large chunks of sausage in it. Family owned and operated and friendly staff. Very reasonable prices too!

Reviewed March 5, 2010

my hubby and I live down the street from the vista way cafe many more place i could be dining at but i rather eat here.fantastic food great service love there home made croutons...try there poor boy breakfast just one word for it''' wonderfull'''
MUCH LOVE FROM A HAPPY customer
VERONICA~ vista resident for 35 years

Been to Vista Way Cafe? Share your experiences!