Motel 6 Visalia
$90
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$91
Marriott Hotels
$99
$84
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$109
$88
$109
Travelocity
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

nice fast internet carpet needs to be cleaned. great parking area especially for trucks. close to shopping and restaurants also freeway close. the rooms are nice size. this staff very excellent make you feel at home. housekeeping cleans room everyday. I was there for my job so having a fast internet very helpful.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We stayed here for two nights in September while visiting Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. The motel was a little hard to find due to being on a one way street. The rooms were small but clean. The first night there were several people hanging out by their rooms making a lot of noise. We mentioned it to the front desk (Angela) and she said she would take care of it. Not long after we did not hear them anymore and had no problem the next night. Angela was also very helpful and efficient with our check-in and check-out. We would definitely stay here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Our impression was crack head city!!! I will never stay there again, not even for a place just to sleep for the night. room was very tiny, no extra electrical outlets, outlets used by what was provided in room, had to ask for extension cord to accomendate our needs. No hair dryer in room, no luggage rack (no where to put suitcases since room was so small), no shampoo, conditioner offered in room,shower/tub had been modified, it was raised up, so you felt like your head was going to touch the ceiling and it felt like you were going to fall through the bottom of the tub every time you moved, it creeked and made noise everytime i moved. No coffee in room, had to go to lobby. Most of the guest were obviously local residents who life styles were not what you would expect to be around. My cousin and her 2 kids came over to visit us and go swimming, we were told we couldn''t have guest swim with us..we were the only ones at the pool, the kids were well behaved, I've never been to a motel where I couldn't have guest swim. i would sllep in my car before I would ever stay here again! When checking out they asked how my stay was, I said I would never return, they didn't even bother to ask why or what would have made my stay better.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank rainda09
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We arrived in town to find all the hotels booked up. This Motel 6 had one handicap room left which they let us have. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The hotel was easy to access off of the main highway. It has a pool and free breakfast but we didn't take advantage of either.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I arrived here at almost 10PM on Memorial Day Sunday, after a long day at Sequoia and Kings Canyon Parks. Visalia is quite a large place with lots of options for both lodging and dining. I was quoted a price of about $52 tax included. The room had two beds, a low dresser with TV on top, a table and chair, nightstands, etc. Bed and pillows were adequate and comfortable. Bathroom was fine, everything was clean. Water pressure in the shower was excellent. The sink unit was a little passé, with scratches and a few stains in the material. A replacement would not be a bad idea. Overall I was pleased with the establishment and would recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo