Stayed here for 2 nighst after travelling over from LA. Was not expecting much - but actually this is a nice hotel. Rooms situated in one of 2 buildings and you can access bedroom corridors from a number of external doors (all secure with seperate keycard) - we parked the people carrier and unloaded just a few doors away from our room.
Staff on front desk were helpful and gave directions and map to restaurants we asked for. Free Wifi and also 3 PC's in lobby area for guest use with printer attached.
Outdoor pool and also indoor pool. Did not use the restaurant or Bar - but looked standard hotel fayre!
Yes, the rooms are looking a little tired and still have large CRT TV's - but it was all clean and comfortable. Mentioned one maintenance issue and the engineer was at the room within 5 mins and fixed immediately.
Would I stay again - Yes, would I return again - Yes - but would use as a stop over - not the place to base yourself for a long vacaction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wyndham Visalia is San Joaquin Valley's largest full-service hotel with conference center between Sacramento and LA, bordering Plaza Business Park and the 40-acre Plaza Park with a fishing pond and wild ducks, 27-hole Valley Oaks Golf Course, 8 tennis courts, and walking and jogging paths. Experience the Downtown Fox Theater, home to Tulare County Symphony, with free trolley, art galleries, art walk tour, antique shopping on Main Street, 200 restaurants, the Chinese Cultural Center, Murals of Tulare County, Children's Museum, Bravo Farms for artesian cheeses and wine tasting and the year round wonderland of nearby Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. Guests enjoy award-winning dining in our onsite restaurant, Cafe California, specialty drinks and an extensive appetizer list in our onsite Mahoganys Lounge. Relax and unwind in our outdoor pool, indoor pool, Jacuzzi or fitness center. Business travelers enjoy free high-speed wireless Internet throughout hotel, business center, executive boardroom, 12 banquet rooms, two ballrooms (5-1000 attendees). Hotel is smoke-free. Complimentary shuttle from/to Visalia Municipal Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Wyndham Visalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Visalia Hotel And Conf Center
- Holiday Inn Visalia Hotel & Conf Visalia
- Visalia Holiday Inn