Best Western Visalia Hotel
$119
Hampton.com
$85
$83
Lamp Liter Inn(Visalia)(Great Value!)
$95
$82
$109
$98
Fairfield Inn
$108
Majestic Inn(Visalia)
$62
All reviewscomfort innfront desksausageroom was cleanwafflespotatoesclose to the airportworked finewould stay here againenjoyed my stayi highly recommend this hotelcomplimentary breakfastplace to eatminute drivecoffee makergreat place to staygreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 10, 2009

we stopped off in the Comfort inn as part of our tour, we were not disappointed, the staff were professional and helpful, the room was clean and bright with a sleeping and sitting area. The hotel has a few restaurants around the area, we were not feeling hungry so we had a drink in a bar called Brewbakers which is across the courtyard of the hotel . This is a micro brewery who brew there own beer, ale and lager on site the staff here were also friendly as were the locals who made us feel at home. They sell food here which I would recommend looking at the quality of the meals. We did have a take away pizza which was good. Checkout from the hotel was a breeze, so if you need to stop or stay at Visalia,Kevin Costner did go to school here then I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2009

We had 3 double queen rooms on Saturday the 30th of May. We found the rooms clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good and the staff friendly and helpful. Most importantly the bed and linen made for a very good nights rest.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2009

We stopped in this hotel for one night on our trip to the Sequoia Park. The hotel is an average quality; the room was clean, but a bit dated and had a smell of humidity. The breakfast was definitely below average. The hotel offers a free Internet access and on-site parking. We would recommend the hotel for a one-night sleepover on the way to/from the Sequoia Park.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2008

Stayed in room 222 overnight. I think I just got a bad room, but I awoke a couple of times in the night to something that sounded like rattling pipes. Now the room we got is at one of the ends of the motel, far enough away from the ice maker so as to not have noise problems from it or the elevator, but the noise sounded large enough to wake me, a very heavy sleeper with apnea, several times in the night. Later, I can hear someone doing some repair or something at about 9:30 AM.

Otherwise, the mattresses are new and firm. If you don't like firm mattresses, then it won't be for you. I don't mind but my wife does.

Room decor is typical for a motel. The amenities are clean and nice, Freeway noise is about typical to quiet for a motel. We had a double queen room with a microwave and refrigerator (empty but nice to have). They offer a free continental breakfast that we didn't partake in (we were visiting relatives in the morning). Free internet is available through wifi which appears steady and reliable.

There's not a lot of hotels/motels in Visalia (19 total) due to Visalia's size. Due to the noise problems I'd probably try and stay at another place. (Maybe the Holiday Inn or the Fairfield next time) Price is good for California.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed November 17, 2008

Clean Room, Nice Breakfast, Courteous and helpful staff, surprising the level of comfort and cleanliness in this area.

I was absolutely happy with this hotel. 5 Stars.

• Stayed: November 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)