“Fast service, regular food”

Henry Salazar's Fresh Mex Grill
Ranked #147 of 293 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I was there to have a dinner. I've got a mex salad that was ok, and I thought it was great value by the pricing. The decoration seemed a little decadent and the restroom was not completely clean.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We picked this restaurant because of the reviews. The food was great and had lots of flavor. Service was very fast and had a nice waiter. The margaritas were good too. Very inexpensive dinner was good value for your money

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've been here many times and while the food is always good it's the salsa that keeps bringing me back. I could sit and eat their chips and salsa and just forget the food... bring me a cocktail instead.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have been going to Henry Salazars Fresh Mex Grill every Saturday or Sunday for lunch for a couple of years now. Lately we have noticed, they no longer have a manager during the day hours, only for dinner hours. This is starting to show as it's taking 1/2 an hour to get waited on when there are only three or four tables with customers. We noticed two waiters and one bus boy on 01/20/13 and it was about 2:00 in the afternoon. All the tablets were dirty, they had to clean one for us. Heard other customers complaining to staff about what poor service they had received. Food was okay, tacos not as crispy as normal and not a lot of flavor. I normally love this place and order the same thing each time, so this was a disappointment to us. Will give another try, hopefully is better. I think they need to have a manager there in charge who can also help out when busy, the owners used to do this, but stopped. It is showing as the resturant is starting to go down hill.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Henry Salazar's menu offers an interesting selection of Mexican food including seafood. Their food is fresh and moderately priced. The waiters are friendly and service is very good. For a special occasion or just meeting friends out, this restaurant is a good choice.