“A nice place to eat”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Henry Salazar's menu offers an interesting selection of Mexican food including seafood. Their food is fresh and moderately priced. The waiters are friendly and service is very good. For a special occasion or just meeting friends out, this restaurant is a good choice.

Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Henry Salazar's is by far my favorite Mexican restuarant in Visalia! Love the atmosphere, background music is great. The salsa has amazing flavor. I have yet to try all their dishes but of what I've tried so far, excellent. I would recommend them 1st for Mexican food! Service is usually great, too!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

This is one of our favorite spots to each in town. We go usually once a week. I always get the same items, two cripsy ground beef tacos (yummy) and grilled vegies instead of the rice and beans. Vegies include zucchini, carrots, brocholi and onions, grilled to perfection in olive oil, white wine and salt and pepper, simple but wonderful. We always skip the rice and beans, okay, but nothing special, go for the vegies you won't be disappointed. Chips and salsa are the bomb. No other place compares.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

My favorite Mexican restaurant in Visalia.
Atmospheric is what sets it apart from the strip mall places. Most dish's will stand up to anything we have in Texas.
Wait staff are always attentive.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Having questioned folks from the area - one of the most repeated names was Salazar's.
I'm so glad I went there! The waitress recommended lobster enchiladas, Very rich, creamy, and cheesy, (although a bit on the greasy side - but what to expect from cream and cheese?). Really, they were just what I was in the mood for. The grilled veggies were perfectly seasoned and crisp-tender. Mexican rice was soft, flavorful, and fluffy. Plus, the service was attentive and informative. All around, I walked out pleased with the whole experience.

Been to Henry Salazar's Fresh Mex Grill? Share your experiences!