“One of the best in Visalia”
Review of Cafe 225

Cafe 225
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe 225 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 299 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Encina
Transit: Downtown Visalia has a trolley service making a scenic loop around the downtown district. It creates an opportunity to park and shop.
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Went for lunch, a rare day off without kids. Wife and I both had the chicken and salad. Service was excellent, as was the food. We will return as often as possible.

1  Thank bbzebra

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

One of my favorites in town. Great chicken wraps, salad, rotisserie. Very good Cesar salad and clam chowder. Very nice wait staff.

1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I've been here twice. Not impressed either time. The service was horrible the first time and the food was okay. Decided to try it again and although the service was much better, the food was still sub-par and overpriced. I won't be going back here. There's plenty of other places in Visalia that I would much rather spend the same amount at.

1  Thank Josiah B
Reviewed January 20, 2013

The salads and pizzas are excellent, but I really like going here for the small plates and appetizers!

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

We had been to this restaurant about a year ago after seeing it on an episode of House Hunters and we bought a Groupon for it. We drove from Fresno to experience it. It was so awesome! We shared a burger and a salad....so good! The staff couldn't be any nicer. After seeing a Living Social coupon for it recently, we jumped on it and bought one. We went today for lunch. We ordered the Grilled Salmon and the Sirloin Steak. The salmon was just okay and didn't come with broccoli like waitress said. I ordered my steak medium and it was more on the well done side and tough as an old shoe. It was also cold as were the garlic mashed potatoes and veggies. The service was great again but very disappointed with the food. If I see another Groupon or Living Social for Cafe 225, we will think twice before buying.

1  Thank meechmom

Been to Cafe 225? Share your experiences!