“Excellent Local Pub”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Brewbakers Brewing Company is known for their excellent beers made on the premises...while also being a great place to go for dinner as a family. They have live music, several times per week, great service and the food is very good. (Not the best meal I have ever had a a restaurant but certainly right up there.) Meal prices are very reasonable and the atmosphere is fun and lively. I would certainly recommend this restaurant/pub to anyone visiting the Visalia area.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Stopped in here for dinner on a trip to the sequoias. Main street very cool in general. Great experience. Cool layout. Good microbrew. Good food. Only downside was the wait. Didnt realize u could call in for the wait list. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Good food, good drinks, and great service. First time there and I will revisit when I'm in the area again. Not much of a beer drinker but I like the beer there.

1  Thank CM1964
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Poor Pastrami Sandwich. Keep coming back trying to find a good meal. They do have a pretty good chicken caesar salad. Home made root beer and of course they brew their own beer. Nice atmosphere and wait staff. The pastrami tasted like store bought heated bologna..not good. Their mustard was very tasty and different than the usual...stone ground....but still over all poor sandwich.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I was amazed by the large Cobb Salad, my husband and I shared it and still could not eat it all. The sweet potato fries were good, too. We were there for a late Sunday lunch with quite a few other patrons. On the negative side, when I arrived thru the downstairs entrance there was an odor, that appeared to me like a mixture of bleach and beer, but we were seated upstairs and I did not smell it there. There are beautiful tiffany style lamps. Even though the place appeared clean I noticed a lot of dust bunnies attached to the wooden planks on the wall and on the piping/ducting that is exposed