“Food just ok but pricey”

Brewbakers Brewing Company and Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 293 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Had rib-eye $23. It was tough and dry so I couldn't eat it. It came with a twice baked potato that was ok a plain bread roll and broccoli. The flat iron steaks that were ordered were tough also. The fish and chips were ok. Service not impressive. Atmosphere is cool. You need to be able climb stairs though.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I like their sandwich's there and my granddaughter likes the specialty soda's they make on site. Here is a tip for you, don't sit in the window seats, the vat they brew beer in is in service and unless you're looking for a steam bath with your meal, opt for the mezzanine or patio!

1  Thank W Greg R
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I disliked everything about this place! The beer is expensive, and although their name says they are a brewery, I have yet to meet someone who likes their beer.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

The beer is made on the premises. Many different styles. All the food is excellent. I love the reuben and the garlic fries. The restaurant is family friendly as well. I love going here.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Great beer, food, and service. My 'go-to' spot whenever I have company from out of town. Very inviting atmosphere.