“Best place in town.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Great beer, food, and service. My 'go-to' spot whenever I have company from out of town. Very inviting atmosphere.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

no wont go back there

went for lunch had a bacon/cheese burger
no beef flavor to burger, lots of cheese and bacon though
garlic fries made with canned chopped garlic came out bland as well

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Great service, flights of beer, and great food!! Wait staff very accommodating. Good mix of specialty beers and appetizers.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I go to Brewbakers for their beers. I usually order their Brewskins and garlic fries. This latest time I ordered the special hamburger. It was very good. I would recommend Brewbakers. My only complaint is they use salsa from a jar.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I actually went to Brewbakers for st patricks day since i had heard they had different flavors of beer! I wanted to try some out. We had already had dinner but after trying different flavors of beer we noticed many customers buying garlic fries. so we decided to try them out. they were delicious! definitely recommend this place for st patricks day. very fun.