“um.....no” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 265 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Porterville, California
“um.....no”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

no wont go back there

went for lunch had a bacon/cheese burger
no beef flavor to burger, lots of cheese and bacon though
garlic fries made with canned chopped garlic came out bland as well

• Visited December 2012

“Yummy.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Great service, flights of beer, and great food!! Wait staff very accommodating. Good mix of specialty beers and appetizers.

A bunker in the hills
“Great for brews and appetizers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I go to Brewbakers for their beers. I usually order their Brewskins and garlic fries. This latest time I ordered the special hamburger. It was very good. I would recommend Brewbakers. My only complaint is they use salsa from a jar.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Tulare, California
“Garlic Fries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I actually went to Brewbakers for st patricks day since i had heard they had different flavors of beer! I wanted to try some out. We had already had dinner but after trying different flavors of beer we noticed many customers buying garlic fries. so we decided to try them out. they were delicious! definitely recommend this place for st patricks day. very fun.

Visited March 2012
Tallahassee
“This is better than eating at a Holiday Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I saw the place here online first, then on a walk downtown waiting to check into my hotel. I'm a fan of brewpubs in the East (along with Portland's McMenamin's),and decided to have dinner here. After viewing the menu online, (with an Eastern bias against the big prices = big portions of western restaurants), I decided on the BLT with an IPA. The beer was "blonder" than I'm used to but had a true IPA taste. I opted for the salad as the side with a tomato vinegret dressing, (which tastes WAY better than it sounds). The sandwhich had 2 layers of great tasting bacon, tomato, lettice, and mayo on lightly toasted sourdough bread. Fabulous BLT! The atmosphere is a 2 story building with the original brick stucture wall exposed as the interoir wall. The total bill for 2 IPA's, and BLT was $15.11
The only distaction was the service. Picture this. It's a Monday afternoon (post Labor Day) at 4:30PM, apparently during shift change, with an early MNF football game. There were TWICE as many employees (on duty and off) as customers. My (W/M) server sat me down, got my drink and food order, delivered my food, and then started socalizing with his coworkers ( including one who was planning a birthday party at the same restaurant),instead of seeing if I needed another beer. (There MUST be a college nearby where the parents are paying tuition and the students are only working for beer money and thus provide poor service).

• Visited September 2012