“Great Hot Buffet Breakfast”
Review of Cafe California

Cafe California
Ranked #29 of 289 Restaurants in Visalia
aliso viejo, california
“Great Hot Buffet Breakfast”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

The hotel offered free hot buffet breakfast vouchers at Cafe California. The buffet was excellent with so many choices. The staff was great! I would definitely recommend the hot buffet breakfast!

Visited January 2014
2 Thank 1californiagirl

Hanford, California
“Breakfast the Night After”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

My wife and I had the Buffet Breakfast that was included with the room. The dining area is very nice, well lighted and great service staff. We arrived and were seated right away. Coffee was delivered while getting are plates. They have a really go selection for a free breakfast, better then other hotels I have stated at with included breakfast. Everything was fresh and warm. I do recommend the breakfast.

• Visited December 2013