“Great dinner” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Vintage Press

Vintage Press
Ranked #2 of 273 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: American, Italian, Polynesian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Visalia, CA
“Great dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Hadn't eaten at the VP in a long time so my wife & I choose there to have dinner on our anniversary. Everything was was great. We split a crab cakes appetizer which was very tasty. For dinner we ordered 2 of the specials. I had blackened ahi with a mild jalopeno citrus sauce with a potato soup starter. My wife had a spinach salad and halibut with some kind of a avocado sauce. Both were very good. For dessert we split a cinnamon apple crepe. The food was all great and our server was very attentive without be overly so. We enjoyed our anniversary dinner at the VP and would recommend it to others.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars

Visalia, California
“Vintage Press is truly a class act.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

If you are looking for a romantic old school classy restaurant this is your place.
Great choice for that special celebration or stop by the bar for a fine cocktail.
The food is well displayed and tastyand the service is top notch.

• Visited December 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Vintage Press has always treated us with divine service. For all our celebrations and special occassions here at home, we always enjoy sharing them with the staff of the VP. Thank you for all that you do!

• Visited November 2013
Visalia, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,199 helpful votes
“Not bad..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

I visited this place with a friend, he recommended and I needed to find out if this place is really that good as many other people talk, but as always, the fuzz is mostly the name and people thinking if looks fancy and it's expensive then it's good, but just not the way to rate food, or maybe it's just me that I have visited many places with heavy names that just can't see why people make big deal out of nothing, but to be fair, the food here is decent, keep in mind, I don't rate it by price, if you eat out why complain about money? So I'm rating the food on about 3.5 stars but the 4 stars it's because of the service, the times I have been here now the service it's always good, I always feel welcome, and they also have a good beer that I like. So don't be afraid and give this place a try, it's not that expensive, it's good for the food they have here.

11 Thank MONTYHADES
San Francisco, California
“Nice restaurant in Visalia, CA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Very attractive restaurant with very attentive service. We were in for the lunch service. I started with an excellent Sazarac cocktail, then had a very flavorful seafood bisque, followed by the Grilled Lamb Lulu Kebob (Ground Lamb and Beef with Herbs and spices, Cucumber Salad with Feta, and Rice Pilaf). It was excellent. I will return when I return to the area in the future.

• Visited September 2013