WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Vintage Press

Vintage Press
Ranked #2 of 280 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Visalia, California
“Vintage Press is truly a class act.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

If you are looking for a romantic old school classy restaurant this is your place.
Great choice for that special celebration or stop by the bar for a fine cocktail.
The food is well displayed and tastyand the service is top notch.

• Visited December 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Vintage Press has always treated us with divine service. For all our celebrations and special occassions here at home, we always enjoy sharing them with the staff of the VP. Thank you for all that you do!

• Visited November 2013
Visalia, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,206 helpful votes
“Not bad..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

I visited this place with a friend, he recommended and I needed to find out if this place is really that good as many other people talk, but as always, the fuzz is mostly the name and people thinking if looks fancy and it's expensive then it's good, but just not the way to rate food, or maybe it's just me that I have visited many places with heavy names that just can't see why people make big deal out of nothing, but to be fair, the food here is decent, keep in mind, I don't rate it by price, if you eat out why complain about money? So I'm rating the food on about 3.5 stars but the 4 stars it's because of the service, the times I have been here now the service it's always good, I always feel welcome, and they also have a good beer that I like. So don't be afraid and give this place a try, it's not that expensive, it's good for the food they have here.

11 Thank MONTYHADES
San Francisco, California
“Nice restaurant in Visalia, CA”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Very attractive restaurant with very attentive service. We were in for the lunch service. I started with an excellent Sazarac cocktail, then had a very flavorful seafood bisque, followed by the Grilled Lamb Lulu Kebob (Ground Lamb and Beef with Herbs and spices, Cucumber Salad with Feta, and Rice Pilaf). It was excellent. I will return when I return to the area in the future.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Norm1983
Napa, California
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

Great appetizers, loved the shrimp cocktail, very tasty! Chili relleno was yummy. Our server, Nancy was top notch, Thank you Nancy! Our eyes were bigger than our tummies. The salads that are included with the entrees are good size, so maybe don't order 3 appetizers like we did!

• Visited September 2013