“We go here for special occasions”
Review of Vintage Press

Vintage Press
Ranked #4 of 290 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: American, Italian, Polynesian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We have never been disappointed in either the food or the service at Vintage Press. Expensive and a splurge, but always special.

1  Thank Suzdepee
There are newer reviews for Vintage Press

Reviewed September 9, 2012

This is my favorite place to eat when in Visalia. Best food ever. I take my clients here as well for lunch. Nice abience indoors and good service.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

This restaurant is awesome and so unexpected for Visalia! First, this place has a great ambiance. Beautiful outdoor area and inside you are taken back to a different era.It's a little like a very classy old west. I believe they have a room named the Titanic Room because they decorated it like the Titanics main dining room. And the bar in the main dining area was brought down from a saloon in San Fransisco. Very cool! Next the servers are all very professional. The real silver utensils is a place. Everything from the corn soup to the huge wedge salad to the salmon and the pork tenderloin were amazing! I especially was impressed that tehy included a soup or salad with your entree. Most restaurants like this serve them a la carte. This made teh value so much better. In all, I would absolutely recommend this restaurant and I will most defintately be returning when I am in the area again!!!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

This restaurant has a beautiful interior. The bar area is small but great. Our meal was absolutely delicious, they obviously have an excellent chef. The staff were very professional and over the top polite and friendly. The owner stopped by and thanked us for being there. Though a little pricey the food and the experience is worth every dime. We will certainly return the next time we're in Visalia.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Great gourmet food at really reasonable prices. We're usually in the area around lunch time on the way to Three Rivers and Sequoia. We like the old time but casual atmosphere, the friendly service and an excellent menu. You'd pay twice the price for about half the food in L.A.!
They have a fresh squeezed orange drink that's wonderfully refreshing.
A fun place to eat!
And why are the prices in pounds on this site?

Been to Vintage Press? Share your experiences!