“Great Steaks” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Visalia, California
“Great Steaks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

A great steak house. If your hungry for a good steak this is the place you want to eat. The bar here is a fun place to hang out as well and seems to be a hot spot on the week-ends. I highly recommend the food here.

Visited January 2012

San Francisco, California
“Hungry Man Fare”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

This place is located in downtown Visalia with nearby parking lots and street parking available. We had visited for a group function and had a buffet meal consisting of chicken, sliced beef something, rice pilaf, spicy baked beans, garlic bread and salad. Didn't really interact much with staff, but they seemed pretty good about replenishing the chaffing dishes. Set up was kind of awkward for the number of people in attendance. I would have suggested they position the buffet, so that it was 2-sided so that you didn't have guest in line backed up out the double doors. As far as the food...chicken was tender and had good flavor; beef looked dry and really overcooked and unappetizing so I actually didn't eat it; rice pilaf was decent, good balance of flavor; beans were tasty but way too much heat for my tastebuds; garlic bread was probably the best part of the meal next to the chicken; and the salad...well, lettuce was fresh, but the dressing lacked any flavor, just oil maybe? If you are a meat eater, then I might suggest you try this place...it is a "steakhouse" after all. If I had to choose based on this one visit, I probably wouldn't return because it just didn't really wow me and wasn't my cup of tea!

Visited November 2012
Visalia
“An Enjoyable Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Steaks cooks a little to the well side, but still had great flavor. We enjoyed our time here. Service was excellent.

• 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Springville, California
“Excellent !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I went here but once. A Birthday treat. Their steak dinner was really good and tender. Delicious ! Would like to go back soon. We all enjoyed our meal.

Visalia, Ca
“Rude staff”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

I would never go back. The bartender was a jerk. Why would they hire idiots like him is beyond me. McDonald's has better customer service than that place.

• 2 of 5 stars