“Going downhill....”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Tulare, CA
“Going downhill....”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I've been coming here for years and it seems like everytime i do the food gets dryer and more bland. My favorite experience was when a cockroach crawled across our table! needless to say that was the last time i came here. i think the best thing in the whole restaurant is the soft-serve ice-cream in the salad bar.

• Visited May 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not very good.”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Sizzlers use to be a very good place to eat, now their food is noo good. Service was alright. The bread was my favorite item there. Salad bar is still fair, but everything else just isn't very good, deffiently not worth the money you pay.

Central Valley California
“Great salad bar”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

I like the salad bar buffet. It has a lovely selection and plenty to choose from. One of the few restaurants in the area with salad bar. Espically nice to eat here on hot Summer evenings when it's too hot to cook at home.We also enjoy the parmesan cheesy bread it's a nice compliment to the salad bar.

California
“Good food fast.”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I love to go and order a steak and while I am waiting for my food I can go to the salad bar. Lots of choices. Friendly staff. Moderate prices.

Visited October 2011
Salt Lake City, Utah
“No not eat here!”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Food was cold and seemed like it had been dryed under a heat lamp. I guess you get what you pay for!

Visited December 2011

Been to Sizzler? Share your experiences!