“The best breakfast in town”

Valhalla Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 294 Restaurants in Visalia
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I love this place. I do my managers meetings there at least once a month. My Team leaders love it. They have appleskeevers which are a Sweedish pancake....sooooooo yummy! Great friendly staff and it is family owned and run which gives it that hometown feel. They have a little gift shop which I never get out of there without buying a little something. If you are in Visalia you have to make it there for breakfast!

1  Thank lcsw5150

Reviewed February 6, 2012

Near the heart of downtown Visalia. We stopped in for lunch and had a fantastic meal. I found the clam chowder to be exceptional! Everyone there was extremely friendly and helpful. We will definitely recommend this to friends - - see YOU there soon?

1  Thank L B
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I first ate at Valhalla just a few months after it opened in 1982, and have eaten there many times since. Even though I now live over a thousand miles away, I sometimes return to the area to visit family, and always include a breakfast at Valhalla. The staff at Valhalla set a high standard for tasty food served with sunny smiles. The "Valhalla Breakfast Special" is one of my favorites.

1  Thank Wombat2
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Great locally owned Danish restaurant open for breakfast and lunch only. You can't beat the Danish pancakes and ableskivers!

Reviewed November 3, 2011

One word: Aebleskivers (sp?). You need to check Valhalla's out if you are in town, or if you live in Visalia. I have two favorite items on their menu : Aebleskivers (pancake balls) and the french toast - try both of them. The restaurant has a nice quaint feel to it, and is VERY cheap. However, if you are looking for kind and accomodating service, this might not be the best place to go. The service is quite pretentious, and it's been that way since I started going here (around 8-9 years ago). Don't be surprised.

2  Thank jcasillas623