“Great food and service”

Alejandra's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 293 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Lots of choices. Yummy salsa and the fajitas are wonderful. Never disappointed with the food or service.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I love this place, great service, I'm a vegan and they make my food to my request. But my friends eat meat, chicken and they love the food too. Their chips and salsa are the perfect way to munch on while you are reviewing the menu.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The service is fairly quick most of the time. The prices are very reasonable. The food is excellent. I recommend the chili Verde- my favorite! All their food is good. I don't think you'll be disappointed eating here. I always walk out totally stuffed.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Outstanding food & service. Be prepared to wait on weekends as this place can get packed! Prices are very reasonable as well.

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

I got here after the wine walk just to finish the night, I just ate appetizers but I can't really remember if it was good or not, but I do know I had an awesome service, the bartender Emilio was awesome, they closed at 10 I believe and my friend and I left around 12:30, the waitress was also nice and at no time I felt rush, so the customer service really was present all night! I will come back for sure!!

8  Thank MONTYHADES