“Best Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Visalia, California, United States
“Best Mexican Food”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I love this place, great service, I'm a vegan and they make my food to my request. But my friends eat meat, chicken and they love the food too. Their chips and salsa are the perfect way to munch on while you are reviewing the menu.

Visited February 2014

Visalia, California
“One of My Favorite Mexican Food Restaurants”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The service is fairly quick most of the time. The prices are very reasonable. The food is excellent. I recommend the chili Verde- my favorite! All their food is good. I don't think you'll be disappointed eating here. I always walk out totally stuffed.

Visited February 2014
Visalia, CA
“Best Mexican Food In Visalia!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Outstanding food & service. Be prepared to wait on weekends as this place can get packed! Prices are very reasonable as well.

• Visited February 2014
Visalia, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,215 helpful votes
“Great service!!!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

I got here after the wine walk just to finish the night, I just ate appetizers but I can't really remember if it was good or not, but I do know I had an awesome service, the bartender Emilio was awesome, they closed at 10 I believe and my friend and I left around 12:30, the waitress was also nice and at no time I felt rush, so the customer service really was present all night! I will come back for sure!!

8 Thank MONTYHADES
Louisville
“Everything is delicious, you can't go wrong!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Alejandra's has both indoor and outdoor seating. The bar has a large screen TV but is unobtrusive. There were three in our party and we each ordered different things. I had the chicken burrito and meatball soup which was delicious. All of us enjoyed our meals. The portions are large but I ordered the Apple Chimicanga. It was wonderful!

• Visited September 2013