“Don't Settle”
Review of La Fiesta Visalia

La Fiesta Visalia
Reserve with OpenTable
La Fiesta Visalia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #193 of 290 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Decided to give this place a 2nd chance after a thorough disappointment. 2nd experience was worse than the first. Bland over cooked rice, old bland beans, overcooked meat. Salsa that wasn't much more than mashed tomato. Waited forever to order and once we got the food we never saw our server again. Would have loved to drink a coke with my meal, but nobody ever came by for a refill. Usually, I go by the 3 strikes and your out rule, but in this they are out after 2. It is too bad since it is in my neihhborhood, but we will drive downtown where there are much better places.

There are newer reviews for La Fiesta Visalia

Reviewed July 7, 2013

The food is generally ok, depending on what you order. However, their staff seems to lack training. They tend to forget about you if they have more than 2 tables to attend. One time I got up and left because my tortillas and utensils were not brought to me ever after I asked her a couple of times. If their service was on par with the looks of their restaurant, it would be a much better experience.

1  Thank eduardocali
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Come here for the Deviled Chicken. One of my favorite meals in Visalia. Mild or spicy. Newer restaurant and friendly wait staff. Chips are warm and very tasty. In the Lowe's shopping center in North Visalia. Outside patio also.

1  Thank Mark H