“Good food, Good Wine, Good Service”
Review of Fugazzis

Fugazzis
Ranked #2 of 289 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Good food, Good Wine, Good Service”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

We did an over night stop in Visalia and decided to try out this restaurant. We hadn't made a booking and even though they were busy they were very accommodating in finding us a table. We both tried a pasta dish which were both excellent in taste and size. The dessert (cheesecake) was just as good which I managed to find room for as it was huge! I did think that the service would be quite slow as it was so busy but we were looked after really well and didn't have to wait that long for our meal. I would recommend this place to everyone!

Visited March 2014

• Polish first
Visalia, California
“One of our go to places”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have been going here for years. Food and service is always consistent. Have treated us very special on special occasions.

• Visited February 2014
“The best meal I had in a week of eating out in Visalia”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I was interested in trying Fugazzis from the minute I walked past it. The décor both outside and in are very modern and the place has a nice atmosphere. The food and service were both very good and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Fugazzis to anyone living in or visiting Visalia.

I had the linguini and clams and it was very nicely done.

The only negatives were fellow travelers indicating that he had slightly overcooked steak here and another not being able to get the beer he wanted (first two menu choices out). But I had none of those problems and enjoyed my meal greatly.

• Visited February 2014
San Francisco, California
“Very nice restaurant”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Nice restaurant in Tulare, California (with a reputation of not having that many "nice" restaurants). This was a business dinner. I had a martini cocktail, then I ordered the Pork Medallions and Truffle Fries! With a nice Pinot Noir! It was delicious. The service was attentive and unrushed. Everything was satisfactory and very pleasant. On the night we were there, it was very crowded with no empty tables as far as I could see. I would visit here again.

• Visited January 2014
Palmdale, California
“good food”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

stopped by their take out place to pick up dinner for the family while in town on a weekend trip. Overall really good food for the quick turnaround. had the garlic shrimp pizza which was excellent. THe staff, however, did forget utensils which meant a trip to the hotel front desk who were able to accomodate us (luckily).

• Visited December 2013

Been to Fugazzis? Share your experiences!