“Qui k and good value”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Scotland
“Qui k and good value”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

My wife and I were looking for a simple night out and this more than met the bill. Food was great and we were out as quickly as we wanted to be having had a long day.

• Visited August 2012

• Polish first
Lake Arrowhead, California
“One of the best for money in downtown!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Fugazzis is my all time favorite whenever I am in the area.
Slightly on the above average price Fugazzis offers quality food, full bar and pleasant crowd.

Visited August 2012
Ashland, Oregon
“Best in Town”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

My brother moved to this little central Cali town a few years ago, and when I finally was able to visit him, he insisted that we had to try Fugazzi's! I definitely had to break my diet for this place, but it was worth it. I loved the bread and dip and the tortellini I ordered was delicious. We got cheesecake for dessert and basically rolled out of the restaurant. I might have to visit Dave more often just to eat at Fugazzi's!

• Visited June 2012
Payson, Arizona
“Marlevously Unique”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Menu has unusual choices. Meals are extra delicious and far from ordinary. Dessert are unique as well. Even the coffee has an unusually delightful taste. Have had many a meal there, both lunch and dinner, and never been disappointed. Pricing is on the high side, but well worth it. Wait staff are well poised and knowledgable, warm and not condecending. Ambance is amazing, interestingly visual, clean and relaxing. A place to eat for a casual meal or a dressy affair. Great bar and wine list.

Visited June 2012
Paris, France
“Good surprise”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Good food, large selection from classic italian to healthy choice. We had a nice pasta and a great large salad.

• Visited July 2012

Been to Fugazzis? Share your experiences!