“dinner with friends...”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We had dinner at this restaurant with about 4 other couples. It has been over a year since we had gond there , the place looks like it had a little remodling done looks very nice. Would recommend to anyone visiting the Visalia Ca. area.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Go through the buffet and you'll find more than enough food to fill you. And if you're a vegatarian stop there... heck even if you love meat... there is more than enough to fill you at the buffet... but then they bring all these different meats cooked on long spits to your table, tell them which ones you want as they keep coming by. Don't forget to turn over the little wooden thing on your table when you've had enough - its how you signal them you've had enough.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

This restaurant was recommended by a friend of ours and we had been wanting to go for some time. We went earlier this month and I must say that I'm sorry we did. At first glance, it is a lovely restaurant. The lemon drop I had before dinner was one of the best I've had. My husband and I opted for the salad bar and he ordered the garlic shrimp to go with his. The salad bar is nothing to write home about. The regular salad's lettuce was wilted and brown on the edges. I was anxious to try the mustard greens (or whatever type they were) but quickly found out that they were tasteless with no seasoning at all. I didn't finish those. The only thing I finished was the corn salad, which was tasty. The meats looked gray and awful. The rest of our party seemed to enjoy their meal, though. I heard the fish was good and so were the fried bananas (which I took one bite of and that was it for me). We won't go back.

Thank K. B