“A really good meal and a marvellous family atmosphere”

Rosa's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 294 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Really nice meal - delicious good sized portions, good friendly service and a restaurant full of local people (always a good sign). As tourists just passing through we found it on Trip Advisor and it was so pleasant and relaxing and excellent value.

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Our family goes to Rosas all the time. My husband and I order the lasagna every time. It's fantastic! The staff is always attentive and the owner is friendly and always makes us feel welcome.

1  Thank L F
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

I do understand why some people would not like it here, they are use to the fake Italian foods around here, people complaining about the sauce, etc. I have been here and the one that used to be in Tulare and both always make great food, from the pasta to their desserts. If you are in town and looking for Italian, well, the closest that you can get will be here, if you are looking for American / Italian then go to the typical Olive grass! I only review food and service, and on both I was very happy! Great food!

8  Thank MONTYHADES
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We went there for lunch I had the Italiano Ensalada And my husband had the pesto with fettuccine. We both enjoyed our lunch immensely. The service was wonderful. The atmosphere was very authentic although a little dark for lunch. High-quality food at a bargain

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

I can honestly say there are only two great Italian restaurants in Visalia and this is one of them. The other is Little Italy. I love the Chicken Marsala here and the pizza. I'd really like to see them update the place though. Get rid of the tv up front, looks unprofessional to see employees watching the tube when you first walk in. Gives it a bad impression when you first step into the restaurant.