“This is where the locals eat ... but it's not exceptional”
Review of Corner Cafe

Corner Cafe
Ranked #43 of 291 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Food is good here and service is super fast ... but the location is cramped and you will wait for quite a while to get in for breakfast on the weekends.

The food is big and greasy and if that's what you are looking for you will not be disappointed. However this is old school diner and there aren't many modern or even individual local touches to the food.

Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

This is one of those hidden gems where only the locals walk in. From it's old cafe look to its location if you are not from around here you may not walk in. However, this place is almost always busy. They have great food and very friendly service.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I was visiting Visalia because of a business trip and decided to try this place because of the raving reviews on Trip Advisor. While the service was great and the food good, I can't say it's the best I ever had. What I can say is, they provide you with enough food to fill three people. Maybe that is what everyone is raving about. You definitely leave stuffed.

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

This is THE place to go for breakfast and lunch. The service is great. They are very friendly and quick to serve. My coffee cup was never empty. Love this place.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We were in the Visalia area for a wedding so spent the night then needed to find a good place to eat breakfast before heading back home. We looked at Tripadvisor to see what they suggested. We found Corner Cafe and the reviews were good so we thought we would give it a try. It is a medium size restaurant and the ambiance is diner style with booth and counter space. It was clean (including the bathroom - a plus in my book). The weight staff was friendly, fast and efficient. There were 3 of us and we all had something different. One of us had the eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast. He said it was the best he has eaten. He always ordered the same thing at every breakfast place so he knows! The other person had french toast with eggs and sausages and she enjoyed it very much. I didn't see the exact combination I wanted on the menu so I just asked for two eggs over easy, wheat toast and fruit. Delish! I wish it was closer we would definitely eat their more often.