“Can't miss for breakfast”
Review of Corner Cafe

Corner Cafe
Ranked #43 of 291 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 8, 2013

One of my favorite places to grab breakfast. Staff is quick and friendly, omelets are my favorite here. Just be forewarned that the crowds fill this place up quick for both breakfast and lunch. They close at 2pm so don't plan on stopping for dinner.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

They are a crowded restaurant and now I know why. Their prices are reasonable, and the food is excellent and in large portions so come hungry. They were in a hurry to clear our table due to the crowds so the service staff inadvertently did so while we were in the bathroom before we had completely finished, which put a damper on the experience but we still tried to come back the next day for a repeat meal, which we rarely do when we are traveling and trying new restaurants. The food was that good.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I go here for breakfast from time to time. For the price its great the portions are so large I have to take some home. The regular breakfast has 2 eggs, hash browns, 4 strips of really good bacon choice of toast or biscuit and gravy. Ask for the homemade jam if you like. All that will run you about $10 with a drink. About the same price as country waffle but 3 times better tasting. Its crowded from 7 am to 8 am, but the wait, is not to long and worth it.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

The service was kind and extremely quick. I ordered the French Toast Egg Sandwich with bacon. The eggs were fresh and cooked to order. The French toast excellent. Huge proportions of egg and 4 tender slices of French Toast. I'd come back again the next time I'm in Visalia. Of course, I love these kind of local types with the plethora of signs, pics, and flavor!

Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

This is the best little cafe that gives huge portions of food. You won't leave hungry! The pancakes are the are so soft and filling. I especially enjoy the omelet country fry potatoes.