“Japanese Food and entertaining service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Sushi
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Visalia, California
“Japanese Food and entertaining service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Tokyo Gardens is a nice Japanese Restaurant. The kids like the Koi pond at the front entrance. It is a fun place to dine and very entertaining to watch your personal chef prepare fried foods on a grill in front of you. Their acrobatic feats with the food and knives is exciting and part of the overall dining experience. The food is very good as well. Moderately priced.

Visited January 2012

Strathmore, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“High price for average food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

I ordered a samuri dish off their menu it was over $30 for just the food plus the drinks were $4.50 a bottle for a domestic beer. higher then most bars. I was in a party of over 10 people and the cook came out prepared the food in front of us. My dish was differant then everybodys elses because I like to order differantly then the basicmeals offered, yet three other friends were served what I had ordered. I asked for plain rice and was dished fried rice. one friend was shorted rice because the cook didn't bring anuff rice for the amount of people that had ordered. I will not be visiting here again I don't spending over $50 buck total for average food and service. I only went due to a party request next time i will decline. I have eaten out at serval other japanese resturants before here in town and find their quality better.

• Visited September 2012