“I really liked Buffalo Wild Wings”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #132 of 286 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a new location.
Description: This is a new location.
Visalia
“I really liked Buffalo Wild Wings”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Some people don't like the noise, it is loud. Either games on the tv's or music going but I've always had a great time there. Wings are good, I don't go for the hot-hot, but the waitress staff is great. The first time I was there with my granddaughter. I ordered a beer and they asked for ID. (I know, right?). As she went off to get it, my granddaughter said, "You know I love you papa but you don't look like you're under 21". Don't go to have a quiet dinner. Do go there if you're in the mood to have fun.

Visited September 2012

Pembroke Pines
“Had better”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I did not like those wings at all. The lemon pepper was salty. These wings felt uncooked. The only reason I am giving 3 stars is because of the staff's helpfulness and the actual environment. I was able to watch the Heat game so I was happy.

Visited October 2012
Strathmore, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great selection of hotwings”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

had a great time with my friends, particpated in the hotwing challange ate the hottest wing they could throw at me in 2:14 seconds. There wasn't anuff beer to wash the burn away. I do wish they would offer milk after the challange but then the beer sales wouldn't that high. The managment staff was polite service was slow but it was busy like the video poker idea

• Visited May 2012
Tulare, California
“Just went on TUESDAY going back today(THURSDAY)!”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Thee best wings in town! Great place to have a drink and watch sports. Love their Boneless Thursdays! Also love their Happy Hour!

Visited September 2012