“Best sushi in Visalia”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Akamaru Japanese Restaurant
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: We serve the tastiest Japanese dishes, rolls and sushi. All made from the freshest ingredients available. Come visit us and enjoy our Weekly Specials.
Lake Arrowhead, California
“Best sushi in Visalia”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I liked everything about this place.
Sushi was above expectation for midland.
Hawaiian roll was excellent choice for me.
Don’t ask for Oh-my-God roll unless you believe that jalapeños are sweet…

Visited August 2012

California
“Started Out Good”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

But they changed some of their items and it's not been the same. Also smells to fishy, not good for sushi!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Hugaboo
Visalia, California
“Never got food!!!”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Waited an hour and a half and had to walk out after the 4th waitress came over and said it would be 5 more minutes. Didn't offer us drinks or anything! Never going back, food was decent other times.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank AnonymousEater
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
Reviewed March 31, 2012 via mobile

Excellent sushi! Went here just to check it out and we loved it! I can't wait to go back :)

Spokane, Washington
“Sushi, a party in my tummy”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I went here for a surprise birthday party and was pleasantly surprised. Upon recommendation, I ordered a Flying Tiger, which is a heap of shrimp wrapped up in noodles and placed atop California rolls. The noodles look like something you might see on Fear Factor, but they add a crispy texture to the shrimp. The plate was enormous, large enough to share with my husband and we left feeling satisfied. The staff was also friendly and attentive to our large group of 20 or so.

• Visited January 2012