“Good but not great”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The food is good but not especially creative or flavorful. They know how to fry and grill stuff. The service is very good but surprisingly slow. Three of us arrived early for lunch, so the place was not busy yet. We waited longer than I have a busier places. I might return at someone else's insistence, but I would prefer to try a new place or go to tried and true favorite.

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

I didn't even know how to order a juicy steak before I started going to Tahoe Joe's! Everyone is so friendly, they make it a place u want to be! Great food and enlightened hospitality have made this chick a friend of Joe! Lunch prices are unbeatable and happy hour last almost all day with great food and drink specials. The service is so good I always leave a 20% tip!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

6 of us just met at Tahoe Joes for dinner. We always have a good meal here. Very consistent! We have tried several steak houses in this area over the years but...you would be hard pressed to find a better rib eye! Prices are very fair, service is good and the restaurant is very clean. All in all a very good choice for dinner. We will be back...believe it!!!

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Great steak salad. I find the steaks inconsistent. Hamburger average. Great vibe. Nice wait staff. In the Winco shopping center.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We enjoy going to Tahoe Joe's about once a year, if we can afford it. We share a meal so we can get out of there for just under $40.00 that's including strawberry lemonade for the wife and ice tea for me. We pass on desert unless we have a coupon for a free Cheesecake which cost $8.00 a slice last time we were there. But we like the food there and most of the time we get a good server.