“Amazing surprise”

Seven Seas
Ranked #194 of 301 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 9, 2011

We have passed this place many times at the oval in Visalia. Never wanted to go in because of the neighborhood and the looks of the outside. Then I heard they had great salsa so we went in for breakfast. As soon as we walked in we were greeted by the hostess who sat us promptly. We ordered a typical Mexican breakfast, it took a little before they served it but when they did, boy were we happy campers. The food was just like what we get in Mexico and with the atmosphere we could have been in Mexico. The only thing I was disapointed with was I recieved refried beans and potatoes with my eggs and I prefer the refried beans and spanish rice with my breakfast. All in all the food was wonderful. We will go back for breakfast again.

Been to Seven Seas? Share your experiences!