“Drinking”

Crawdaddy's
Ranked #19 of 286 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: American, Bar, Cajun & Creole, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bridge Street
Los Angeles, California
“Drinking”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have never eatten here. My husband have only been here after they have stopped serving food. We always have a blast. We came here for New Years and it was so much fun. The place was packed though. It's a 2 story building and the second floor has a balcony (for smokers) which in CA is really nice, since you can keep your drink when you go outside for a cig if you smoke, and when I drink I smoke. Other times we have come here just for drinks it's been really nice. The bartender was very nice. He made me some fruity drink and it was AMAZING!!! Wish I knew what it was, over all I love this place.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Irishmuneca

Fresno, California
“Nicely done”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

My wife and I tried this place off a Groupon and were pleasantly surprised! The atmosphere wasn't what I was expecting but the food that was served was done very well. I had a cajun pasta and it was awesome! My wife had a jumbalaya and that was fantastic! I highly recommend this place...looking forward to going again soon :)

1 Thank Josiah B
Visalia
“Not what I hoped for.”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Was hoping for more authentic creole but my visits there just didn't measure up. Our last visit the waitress dumped the water tray on my wife so, it sort of put a damper on the visit.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank W Greg R
Visalia, California
“A fun Atmosphere”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

If you like New Orleans style food or never had any you must try Crawdaddy's. The atmosphere inside says it's party time from the great drinks at the bar to the live music. A fun place to eat, drink and dance.

1 Thank Leachwriter
Tulare, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Staff, Great Food!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We were very pleased at our first visit to Crawdaddy's to find the staff from the Depot working at Crawdaddy's. We ate upstairs in the peaceful dinning room and the food and service was outstanding. We will be returning soon and doing it often!

1 Thank Baker_Barnes