“So much talk for nothing!”
Review of Crawdaddy's

Crawdaddy's
Ranked #30 of 295 Restaurants in Visalia
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bridge Street
Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

It's funny to hear people talk about this place, and the only good this place have is the building and the location, the service is totally blah, bartender just seems to be busy with friends or just doing other things but not so much attention to the rest of people, and the food it's just pretty much like eating at Denny's! So yeah not that great!

10  Thank MONTYHADES

Reviewed June 29, 2012

So, my hubby and I decided to go to this restaurant for date night on a Tues night. We had been there before, but it had been a couple years because we lived out of the area. We sat on the 2nd floor for fine dining. There was only 1 waiter and 1 busser for the entire 2nd floor. We had to ask for bread. We had to ask for a wine list (not a very diverse selection). We ordered the jumbo praws as an appetizer at $14.95. We got 3 prawns...for 2 people...and about a cup of cocktail sauce. They were very good, but not for $5 a pop. My hubby ordered the new york, medium with salad (that came with the meal), veggies and rice pilaf for $27.00. I ordered the catfish with the same sides for $20.00. Well, first of all the grilles veggies were cold. Secondly, the rice pilaf did not taste any better than the packaged type I sometimes make at home. Third, my husband's steak was so tough it was inedible. He sent it back. I ate my fish, but avoided the outter blackened seasoning and large amount of oil that was on my plate. The waiter was not very attentive (considering he was the ONLY waiter, but there were only 3-4 other tables with dining patrons) and we ended up being charged for my hubby's salad because it is "free" with a meal purchase...he sent his meal back. Needless to say, we will not be going back and we should have read some reviews before we dined there...

2  Thank Fitznrach
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Don"t go here unless you want to go to a club. The food is not very authentic (yes I've been), the bartenders are not very attentive to making drinks and it's very noisy at times.

1  Thank Vtrippen
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Although miles from the sea (the very fished out sea) Crawdaddy's
provided a very edible fish meal.
Downstairs was great to sit and eat if one likes a loud, live band,
sports channels on various TV screens and a lot of noise and buzz.
Upstairs also has a Bar and TV screens but is a lot more enjoyable with Richard on the keyboard playing exceptionally good background music.
Clean is not a word that springs to mind when describing Crawdaddy's, but then their business is not to cater to fussy Europeans who want what they don't usually serve, olive oil, water in bottles, with no ice etc. and manageable portions. Although most of the dishes came with a cream sauce it was good.
The upper floor is set in a New Orleans verandah style, overlooking the street and a cinema queue snaking around the block. The wine list was good and overall prices very acceptable.
It would have been even more enjoyable if the owner would have
his outfit dry cleaned!

1  Thank scorpioLZ
Reviewed February 27, 2012

With a name like Crawdaddy's, I expected a raging cajun type of place and was disappointed to find a salad bar set up

1  Thank RicDic