Fairfield Inn Visalia Sequoia
$66
$102
$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$107
Hotels.com
$119
Majestic Inn(Visalia)
$88
All reviewsfree breakfastroom was cleannice indoor poolmarie callendarscouple of nightsfront desk staff was very friendlywill stay there againnice hotelthe breakfast areahotel of choicethe hotel is conveniently locatedshort drivelate at nightthree riverscoffee makerconvention centerdennys
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We found this hotel last minute and couldn't have been happier. The staff were all very friendly, helpful, welcoming and kind. The continental breakfast was good and the woman there very helpful and accommodating, the room was very clean and spacious, the desk staff very welcoming and helpful. The hotel was quiet and the bed was very comfortable. My husband and I got a very good night's sleep and woke up happy. So I think you'll be hopefully happy too if you stay here. Great job Fairfield Inn! We would definitely come back and stay here the next time in we're in this area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rosa S
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Last min. trip to visit my niece and grand niece whom live w/ in-laws. Found Inn on tripadvisor and received a really great rate at $79 a night, considering it was a three day weekend. Room was clean as well as the rest of the hotel. It was February 2013 when I went, so didn't even think about using a pool, which if I new it was a indoor pool, I would have brought my swim suit and used. Really nice indoor pool. Breakfast was just the basic, bagels, etc., that you get for free (no hot food). Area is great as there is a Denny's, Pizza place, gas, all right there. Again, I went to this site for this hotel, in early June, as I was planning my birthday/vacation trip, to see my niece again but the rates where way to high. One night stay or five nights (didn't matter) the lowest I could find was $140 a night. So there you be it! Nice hotel, but not for that price. Went a head and stayed at the Best Western Plus Town and Country in Tulare and was very happy and even had a hot free breakfast. So, no complains except the price. Yes I would recommend.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I haven't been to this hotel for about 4 years, but my regular stop in Visalia was booked. Staff were nice, and the rooms are a solid for this chain, but I had a good nights sleep. Breakfast is what you expect for free. A couple of really good points is that there are Restaurants all round you, and if you are not a hight end dinner you can walk to them. The other great thing is the indoor swimming pool. It get hot around those parts and its nice to keep inside and exercise. I think some decorating might be in order in a year or two its starting to show some age.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Molly B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Visalia Sequoia, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear Malcolm
Thank you for your kind comments regarding our hotel. I am happy to say we now a have HOT Breakfast. The hotel is looking at a renovation within the next 2 years which will be very exciting. I am glad you were able to enjoy your time here in Visalia and we appreciate you choosing us over the other hotels. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Attractive hotel, nice room, upholstery, variety in breakfast, clean and neat room and toilet. Only con was the springy plush bed which moves when one of the partner toss and turn thereby disturbing the sleep.

Room Tip: we were on 1st floor room towards the back entrance and room was very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family