“Very good beef pho”

Xiong Pho N Seafood
Ranked #70 of 290 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Very good beef pho. Location is not the best...oval. Wait staff very nice and price are reasonable. Inside just ok. Very busy at times.

1  Thank Mark H
There are newer reviews for Xiong Pho N Seafood

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Salt and pepper shrimp delicious - seafood pho good but didn't like the fish balls in there and the spring rolls didn't have any flavor i couldn't even taste the mint. I had to pour the dipping sauce and some of pho sauces in the spring rolls. Disappointed with those. I had my order to go it too a long time they were very busy so I understand.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We split a full order of shrimp and spring rolls. We received 6 very fresh and good spring rolls and about 18 shrimp. We ordered the shrimp spicy and they were as they were mixed with dried chili, green chiles that may have been Asian and some onions and green onions They also have extra spicy which would have been too much for us. It was very busy there on a Sunday evening but the took order quickly and food did not take too long. Very reasonable prices.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

OMG so glad we found this place
they have GREAT salt/pepper shrimp and squid

its a little hole in the wall place in a sketchy part of town but the food more than makes up for it

their shimp which is sold by weight 1/2, or 1 pound is fried and tossed with a garlic/chili/scallion sauce that is addictive
could eat the sauce on just about anything - the shrimp are perfectly fried - or you can get the squid which is the same sauce tossed with squid rings (dont worry if you are squeemish there are no tenticles or at least I havent found them)

they also have a good bowl of pho but that takes second place to the shrimp and squid

btw way did I mention that squid and shrimp are great???

Reviewed April 7, 2012

The Salt n Pepper shrimp was great and the Pho with beef filled me up, even tho I ordered the small bowl. Looking forward to a repeat visit to try the spring rolls . I was surprised to find the area around the restaurant to be so run down, but its still worth the experience unless you want to drive to little saigon in Huntington Beach.

Been to Xiong Pho N Seafood? Share your experiences!