“Not fast food, but great fast mexican food”
Review of Amigos

Amigos
Ranked #222 of 294 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 25, 2012

The food is all ready to put together in front of you as you order, so its fast and fresh. Only wait would be if there is a line, which can happen, but usually not for long. Food is great! Everytime.

Reviewed July 2, 2011

This is a cafeteria style place. You decide what you want on you order. The servers are friendly and eager to help you. The food was good, nothing spetacular but really good. I like the way I could order a taco salad and tell them what meat I wanted and if I wanted rice, beans, salsa, or whatever. It is a sports bar on one side and a large area on the other. plus they have a very large meeting room. There were 7 of us and our bill was 65.00 and it inclueded 3 beers.

Been to Amigos? Share your experiences!