“Best Gnocci I have ever eaten.”

Tazzaria Coffee and Tea
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Visalia
“Best Gnocci I have ever eaten.”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

We ate squash gnocci with a fresh sage cream sauce. Walnuts with a hint of nutmeg. Amazing We also had steak & fresh veggies all perfectly prepared.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Louise P

Visalia, California, United States
“Amazingly cute organic cafe”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Tazzaria has excellent food. I had a great sandwich and incredible macaroon! I had great service and the atmosphere was so quaint. They now serve dinner. Anxious to try it!

• Visited August 2013
Ca
“Noisy , slow, busy good food”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I like the way they have new itemson the menu, mor to my liking. It is a lively placeand fun place to meet friends and chat

Visited January 2013
Grass Valley
“Very nice setting”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Very nice place to hang out with friends. Attractive setting with much more space to sit compared with the Starbucks down the street. Had breakfast with friends which was very good.

Visited October 2012
“One-of-a-kind local gourmet deli serving a variety of fresh and delicious food.”
Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

I love Tazzaria! It has been my favorite lunch or breakfast spot for years and I am finally getting to a review. There is nothing else like it in Visalia. The salads and sandwiches are fresh, made with the highest quality ingredients, and best of all delicious. They have a great menu and always have daily specials to mix things up a bit. This is not a fast food restaurant, but you can get in and out in an hour lunch break. The restaurant is small, but it adds to it's charm.

My favorite lunch item is the Italian Job-fresh, crispy bread filled with Italian meats, provolone, banana peppers, lettuce, tomato, and vinaigrette.

I love that they are a local restaurant and that you can see them carting back many of their fresh items from our downtown Farmer's Market. They are also a certified green business, which is nice to support.

Bon Apetite!