“Good food, good service, and one of our favorites” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #40 of 274 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Omaha, Nebraska
“Good food, good service, and one of our favorites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

We always enjoy Olive Garden and with the exception of one in Clovis, California we have not had a bad experience. The only thing I can complain about is whenever I get hooked on some promotion they take it away too quickly. I enjoy the service that many restaurants neglect nowadays.

Springville, CA
“Going downhill...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Olive Garden has been going downhill. The food is overpriced and skimpy for what your paying. I like the salad but last time we were there the breadsticks were cold. Used to be a great place to eat!

Visited December 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The food is amazing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Yes, the wait can be long on most days, but it's worth the wait! Their food is amazing! I love the unlimited soup and salad, and my husband loves the pizza. Bread sticks are to die for :] great Italian restaurant overall!

• 3 of 5 stars
Porterville, California
“Always Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

The entrees are always delicious, we have never gotten a bad meal there. While busy with shopping, my family at times, will have the endless soup and salad lunch which is always delicious! They also now have new soup selections. We also enjoy they're two for twenty menu which is good for a family on a budget.

Visited October 2012
CALI
“Always Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Like alwasys the food is great! This restarurant is in a very nice and busy part of town, it is very clean, it gets busy but you are always taken care of. I had the 3 course 12.99 meal, salad was great, our bread was great but kept getting saltier and saltier the more they brought out. My meal was the potato crusted parmesan chicken and I had the tiramisu tiny dessert, it was delicious and just enough after that huge meal. Will come here again!

• Visited January 2013