“Amazing food and Excellent service”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #59 of 294 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This has become my favorite place to eat! The servers are very attentive and the food is worth waiting for - be prepared to wait between 40-95 minutes as it is highly popular . . . unless you show up for lunch as soon as they open (11am) - and the wines are great as well.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

so I got dragged here by friends
not a place I would go, but was fascinated by the place all the same
is it italian food? no not really sure it has some flavors but would you find this food in italy? most likely not
it is sort of an overpriced version of denny;s with a few italian-esqe overtone
and why do they push the wine so much???
if I wanted some I would order it

Reviewed September 9, 2012

This is one of our favorite places to eat in the Visalia Mall area when the line isn't too long. Great service and food. They make excellent cocktails and serve a bottomless salad with your meal. Friendly atomosphere.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Delicious breadsticks to go with a delicious soup. Even though i usually fill up on bread and soup before my actual meal, everything is always great! food, service, quality! Definitely recommend the zuppa toscana!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Food is okay, nothing special if you ask me, and why is there always a 45 minute to 3 hour wait? Not worth it to me.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!