“JACKPOT! FINALLY a new Take & Bake worth taking home. Local guys make good!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Firehouse Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Firehouse Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Visalia, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“JACKPOT! FINALLY a new Take & Bake worth taking home. Local guys make good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2010

They say their secret starts with the dough made fresh every day. I AGREE--LOVED THE CRUST! The sauce & toppings were 1st rate too (grilled chicken veggie delish!). Their pizza is awesome--It melts in your mouth. Loved everything about it. Even the leftover slice was just as good days later. When does that ever happen? I swore off take n bakes for a long time. Family didn't want me to bring them home anymore (leathery crust, sucky sauce/toppings). But I gotta rave about these new guys who do it right! They just need to be more visible. Hard to see unless you're driving south in front of Food4Less. Was so impressed, I wanted to start writing a review. I highly recommend you try this new place if you want to bake up fresh pizza. Local guys make good! The place is coming along. Heard they're doing sandwiches now too. Like the firehouse theme.

• 3 of 5 bubbles