“Gross waste of money”
Review of Taj Palace - CLOSED

Taj Palace
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed September 14, 2012

First they changed me for two items i didnt order rice and naan
Then the reason for the review
I got home opened my chicken tikki
Filled with oil inedible
Had to drive back to take it back
Finally after waiting for them to remake it
I get home ope it up and it is as disgusting as ever
Please do not waste your money

Reviewed February 28, 2012

This restaurant is one of my favorites. They have a buffet for $8.99 and the food is amazing. The service was fantastic, and their chai tea was delicious.

1  Thank Chelsey_Greer
Reviewed November 16, 2011

Having spent 4 weeks in India in 2010 where I thoroughly enjoyed devouring the many foods and flavours, I was delighted to taste the authenticity of Taj Palace's menu offerings. ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!

2  Thank SydneyMermaid
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Looks like a dump from the outside but very cool inside. Food was great... Very tasty and very generous portion. Could be better value for money though.

2  Thank 14th_Monkey
Reviewed September 18, 2010

Walking into the restaurant, I was thoroughly reminded of India by the decor: sheer colorful drapes, electric-blue painted rough-hewn look, tinsel around the perimeter of the ceiling, rotating ceiling fans, a black velvet painting on one wall depicting some Hindu scene, and over the buffet area was one of those electric pictures that looks like the waterfall is animated. The black-and-white dance floor only added to the cheap-remodeled "barn party" look. The people running the restaurant were from India, and the food was absolutely delicious, delivered quickly as well. I had the Kashmir rice (with raisins and pine nuts), a tomato paneer dish, and garlic naan. If I lived in Visalia, I would definitely be back there.

2  Thank TCKtraveler8