“Awesome food!”

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dinuba, California
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

I came here on March 16th which landed on a Sunday. Despite it being the busiest day for a restaurant we where seated almost immediately in the regular dinning area. Our drinks where super delicious. I loved the koi. Our food was also great. I don't care for seafood so I got teriyaki beef over fried rice which was amazingly good. My boyfriend got 3 rolls all of which where great. My only complaint is we didn't receive a few things we ordered and our waitress rarely came over to ask if we needed anything ( like our missing food). But do to how busy they where and how great everything else was we where willing to overlook this. We will absolutely return.

Visalia
“Could be so much better”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We've been there a number of times and the tepanyaki show they put on around the grill is fun, especially if you have kids. But the service is not what it was and doesn't seem to matter if they're busy or not. I have never had a bad experience but they could do more to improve the service level, especially when you're paying at a level commensurate with places like the Vintage Press. We were constantly looking for the server and from our seats, you could see most of them in the kitchen prep area talking and visiting. But the food is good and if you've never sat around a grill while the chef is making volcano's out of onion rings or tossing eggs into his hat, it's fun to do at least once.

• Visited October 2013
Caracas
“Outstanding”
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

A must for japanese food lovers, several tepanyakis so there is no long wait. Nice bar and lovely ambiance. Owners al ways greeting customers and overlooking excelence.

• Visited May 2013
Porterville, California
“Great Restaurant for a Celebration”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I went to this restaurant with a group of family members. We dined in the Tepanyaki room. It was Valentine's day, so it was quite crowded, although we had a reservation so did not have to wait long. The wait staff were very attentive throughout the meal. The food was awesome, cooked tepanyaki style in front of us on the grill. Very good meal with large portions (I ordered shrimp and received at least 20 large shrimp!) Everyone else in my group also liked their meal greatly! Overall, this was a very enjoyable experience! We will definitely go there again.

• Visited February 2013
Fresno, California
“Just good Sushi”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

This place never fails. Very good sushi and nice portions. This is really the only place around here that I go...you leave feeling very satisfied!

Visited August 2012