“Sushi and Teppan”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2012

One of two good Japanese places in town. A good variety of rolls and pretty good (better than many) teppan chefs.

There are newer reviews for Gozen Sushi

Reviewed February 20, 2012

The food was terrific, especially the tapan tables, but it was quite pricey.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

Had a few months ago....pretty good for the area. We will probably be back again!

Reviewed August 25, 2011

We've been going to this place since the first week they opened. I was a novice with sushi, but have since enjoyed trying new things. Actually had BBQ Eel for the first time and enjoyed it. The atmosphere is very nice, staff are all friendly, even the owners are very friendly. We eat here once a week for the past couple of years and still find new things to enjoy. From the seaweed salad, miso soup to the spicy scallop rolls and deep fried avocados with crab meat, my favorite Japanese reasturant around. Way to go Gozen!

Reviewed August 4, 2011

I've tried to eat here many times and I always walk away feeling grossed out and upset that I wasted so much money. They hand you a plate with handfuls of imitation crab meat on it and call it sushi. Then when we complain, they get upset at US because there is an unlabeled and very blurry picture of it behind all of the specialty sushi listings. I am a huge lover of good sushi and this place does not have it. I even tried to order some egg rolls and chicken teriyaki and they were mediocre at best. Waste of money and very pretentious.

2  Thank AnonymousEater