Hampton Inn Visalia
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Majestic Inn(Visalia)
View Hotel
All reviewssequoia national parkstay at this hotel againroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areawafflesnice breakfastgreat place to staywould definitely stay here againtwo nightsbusiness tripstaff was friendlyfresh fruiteasy accesspotatoesconvenient locationvery nice hotel
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I highly recommend staying at The Hampton Inn in Visalia, CA. Everyone was very kind, courteous, and helpful. Their genuine hospitality, knowing that I was there for a family tragedy and funeral and their little extra kindness, went a long way. I am deeply appreciative of the staff's services. I will definitely stay at this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Stayed just one night but was was impressed by the staff who were friendly and efficient. Room preferences were all granted without having to ask. Room was comfortable, quiet, and clean. Only negative was the strange green paint on the walls of the hallways. Not a big deal though. I will return!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We had a suite for our stay and it was great everything you need in a suite, we would highly recommend this hotel We enjoyed the room, free cookies at check in and the breakfast was great All the staff was friendly and helpful, we asked for change to get a bottle of water from the vending machine and instead of change we were given two bottles of water freee

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Wow, I forgot how much I enjoy staying in Hampton Inn properties, lovely welcome, hugs rooms and plenty of space all over the hotel. If you plan on visiting the Sequoia National Park stay here, it is only a 40 minute drive to the park, plenty of choices to eat nearby and a great breakfast available AM.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I qualify for an Honours upgrade. Upgrade Rooms were available but the desk clerk lied to me about availability. I spoke with the manager the next morning. She agreed that upgrade rooms were available, but she did not offer to honor the 100% satisfaction guarantee.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton_Visalia559, General Manager at Hampton Inn Visalia, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We're always anxious to gather guest feedback and ensure they had a rewarding stay. We regret the misunderstanding with our front office regarding upgraded room availability and will be contacting you privately to discuss further.

Kind regards,