Hampton Inn Visalia
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$109
Marriott Hotels
$92
$87
Orbitz.com
Lamp Liter Inn(Visalia)(Great Value!)
$82
$109
Majestic Inn(Visalia)
$88
$79
All reviewssequoia national parkstay at this hotel againroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areawould definitely stay here againwafflesgreat place to staynice breakfasttwo nightsbusiness tripstaff was friendlyfresh fruiteasy accesspotatoesconvenient locationvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My family likes to travel and we stay in a lot of hotels. I LOVED this hotel and wished that I could have stayed longer than the one night. We will be traveling back to the Visalia area more frequently in the next two years and this will be my hotel of choice. AWESOME breakfast items and morning room!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed June 19, 2013

they always meet my expectations. stayed there several times. I stay at Hampton Inn's often in my travels and there is always a high standard maintained in customer service. They go that extra step to make sure one is supported for the needs of a business traveler.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank halwtom
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this Hampton Inn when we visited Sequoia National Park. The hotel is located on the route to the southern entrance to the park. The hotel was very nice. The hotel staff is friendly and helpful. The exercie room has good and well maintained exercise equipment. Rooms are clean and fresh smelling. Good breakfast buffet in the morning.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DeWayne S
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I was expecting mid/low-range accommodations and was pleasantly surprised. The front desk/lobby area was classy and the atmosphere nice. The room was great - a comfy bed, a laptop tray and a fridge. The bathroom had a great shower and nice toiletries. The only weird thing was the coffee maker and accessories were kept in the bathroom.
The free breakfast is well worth it. Typically a free breakfast is some stale muffins and bad coffee - not here! There was a waffle press, designer coffee, various juices and fruit, and little premade omelettes.
My only disappointment was that I left something behind, and several hours later, when I was granted access to the room to retrieve it, it was gone.. and not in lost and found. Oh well, thank goodness it wasn't an heirloom or expensive.

Room Tip: Is not located close to downtown
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lizdwhiz
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We stopped there on our way to Sequoia National Park. Room was huge and very clean.

This is a good hotel for a one night stay before visiting Sequoia National Park.

Fare was reasonable.

I will go back at this Hampton Inn if I return to Visalia one day.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends