Hampton Inn Visalia
$102
$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$94
$117
$92
$84
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$203
$139
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

$138
$109
$119
$107
Fairfield Inn
$109
Majestic Inn(Visalia)
$88
All reviewssequoia national parkstay at this hotel againroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areawafflesnice breakfastgreat place to staywould definitely stay here againtwo nightsbusiness tripstaff was friendlyfresh fruiteasy accesspotatoesconvenient locationvery nice hotel
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I love this hotel chain and have stayed here before a couple of years ago on business. The only thing I had an issue with was to make sure if you like a high floor to call ahead and make sure first because I travel all the time and at every Hampton Inn they know to put me on the highest floor because of noise. I also put it on my reservations too but this time they didn't do that and stated that I didn't specify that on my reservation. Now as a Hilton Honors members (which they did not acknowledge me as), I can honestly say that throughout all of my many travels NEVER ONCE has any Hampton Inn ever placed me on a lower floor until this time. They said the high floor was full and basically I got put below a very noisy gentlemen. They did compensate me with extra points which was fine but I would've rather had no noise above me especially since I drove 4 hours to get there and had to work in Porterville (approx 30 miles away) the next morning. Other than that the hotel was pretty darn good in every way. Also, I love the breakfast, the fresh baked cookies and lemonade (nice touch), and that gym.

Room Tip: Get the highest floor possible (4th Floor) if you don't like people walking above you and letting the doors and drawers slam at any given time.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Joi C
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We were in Selma for a family funeral service and stayed at the Visalia Hampton Inn. The individual at the front desk greeted us warmly in spite of our late arrival. She placed us in our preferred room location and gave us a few amenities to welcome us as Hilton Honors members. I was pleasantly surprised by the similarity to other Hilton hotels such as Homewoods suites. The breakfast area and food were similar as good in quality. Overall, this is a great Hilton property in this rural area south of Fresno.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the ice machine and elevator are always quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is an average Hampton Inn, convenient location, straightforward breakfast and good internet. We did have some issues with the gym, only a third of the equipment actually worked. There was also some issue with the HVAC units, couldn't easily regulate them but eventually resolved.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing away from the highway, the design of the highway creates lots of road noise.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Road Warrior story.
I do this for a living.
Hamptons are my favorite. Like McDonalds, you know exactly what you are going to get, and I wasnt disappointed.

Nice modern facility. Everything was as I expected. Price was higher than I felt was justified considering the location. I checking around, I found it to be about 10% higher than others.
I paid it anyway. I like Hamptons, what can I say.

The room was comfortable. Wi-Fi was a bit weak and slow. I wish they would put more than one regular coffe filter in the rooms. I had a choice of one cup of regular and one cup of Decaf. I think it would be better if they put that extra regular coffee out . ( whine)

Overall, it was a comfortable stay. One night and then on up the Valley.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Steve A
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I was here for a business trip. The room was layed out very well. Was comfortable, except I didn't like the pillows, they were a bit lumpy. Loved having a wet bar with microwave and refrigerator. TV had great selection of channels (one of my pet peeves). Windows that open, also a requirement of mine. Everything was well taken care of, even when I asked for lots of extra hangers or extra shampoo. This was my first stay at a Hampton Inn. I only wish you could get room service here. Even is a small menu. But I knew they didn't have that when I booked it, so not their fault. The gym did have broken cardio machines, which was a problem. If I were in Visalia again I would consider staying here, but I may want to check out some other options first.

Room Tip: don't get a room on the freeway side. My room was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business