“Fast Delivery. Great Food!!! Exceeded My Expectations In Every Way!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of China Panda

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Panda
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Villa Park
Cuisines: Chinese
Reno, Nevada
“Fast Delivery. Great Food!!! Exceeded My Expectations In Every Way!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

I'm staying at a hotel in Orange, and screwed up my knee recently and didn't feel like going anywhere. My brother was with me, so I ordered out from China Panda. One, it is one of the closer places to our hotel, and two, it has some decent ratings.

I ordered online thru GrubHub. Quick and easy, and I like that China Panda takes PayPal. Makes it easier to pay, than having to get out the credit card, and inputting the info, address, etc. Order confirmation came back quick, and said it would be 40-50 minutes.

20 minutes later, we get a knock on the door. Wow, I was impressed. Cute little Asian lady, driving a pickup, delivered the food. I made a comment about how quick it was and she said they want to make sure we get it fresh and hot. She was adorable.

Sweet and Sour Pork was some of the best I've had in a while. Breading was light, not to heavy. The sauce was the perfect balance of sweet and sour, in my opinion, and not to heavy and thick either.

I ordered Shrimp with Broccoli. I typed in a special request to have it made with Black Bean Sauce, and they did make it for me. It was AWESOME! It came with a lot of shrimp. 50/50 shrimp to broccoli, which is way more than I've ever had elsewhere in a shrimp dish.

As an extra, we also got an order of Chicken Chow Mein. Had a choice of light or dark sauce. I got the dark. Lots of chicken. Very good.

Just so you know, I'm half Korean, raised in Hawaii, so I'd like to think I know my Asian food. For the price, quality of food, easy ordering, EZ PayPal payment, and speed of delivery, this is one of the better Chinese food experiences I've had in a while. These folks deserve 5 stars, not because it is 5 star gourmet, but because they perfectly fulfilled my expectations, and then some. Great Meal! Thank you! I will eat here again the next time I am in Orange.

• Visited September 2013