Green Tree Inn & Extended Stay Suites
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Victorville
dallas
“Awful”
Reviewed May 17, 2007

If you are a truck driver or construction worker you might like it, but no business people would like it. Rude staff and nobody seems to know what they are doing. Quality Inn needs to learn the defination of quality.

• Stayed May 2007, traveled on business
6 Thank rpmDallas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
vitcorville
Reviewed February 26, 2007

First of all, I would like to state that I was completely disgusted with the state of that hotel. When I first arrived to the hotel I was greeted by the front desk manager named Ally. She paid no attention to me and rushed through the check in process like I was wasting her time. I did not make any comment because I was in a hurry because I had a reservation at the Crown N Sword dinning room located in the lobby. I was greeted by the hostess of the Crown N Sword named Randi and she showed me to my seat. After sitting in my sitting for around ten to fifteen minutes the waitress named Syretta finally came over to take my drink order. She too looked like she had other things to do. When the food finally arrived and I went to eat my food, I realized the order was completely wrong. When I told the waitress she rolled her eyes and took the plate away. After I had received the correct order and me and my wife had finished our meal I went to go pay for my meal I saw a mice run across the floor. My wife and I then walked straight to the hotel room from there. When I got to the room I got to the room I noticed that there was trash in the trash cans from the previous guest. Later on the night I went to take a shower, I noticed that an old bar of soap was still in the shower. I took a bunch of toilet tissue and picked the bar of soap up and threw it away. When I finally laid down to bed I realized the bed was incredibly hard and because of it, when I woke up in the morning I had a very sore back. When I went to check out Ally once again was working. She was sitting in a little area behind the front desk sitting down talking on her cell phone. It wasn’t until I said “Excuse me.” That she finally noticed me. When I told her about all the complaints about the room she said there was nothing she could do about it. It wasn’t until I had the General Manager come to the front desk that I was given an inconvenience discount. Because of my stay at that hotel I have informed all of my business associates to never stay at a Choice Hotel ever again.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled on business
7 Thank choicesocal

Travelers are raving about these Victorville hotels

Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed January 30, 2007

This hotel looks nice in the lobby, and so we chose it hoping to get a better night's sleep, even though it is more expensive than other hotels in Victorville. As it turns out, it was a TERRIBLE hotel! The beds were incredbily uncomfortable, with springs sticking out majorly into our backs. All 3 of us couldn't sleep because of the beds. Also, even though the hotel was almost empty, they put people in the room above ours late at night, and you could hear EVERYTHING- their talking, walking, everything. Then, we started to hear a weird gurgling sound whenever the people upstairs flushed their toilet- this is all while we were supposed to be happily asleep at night- to our surpise and utter disgust, we found in the morning a sink full of toilet water from upstairs. I was horrified to think that I'd washed my face and brushed my teeth in that sink the night before. What a disgusting, miserable place.

• Stayed January 2007
5 Thank lovetheocean888
Riverside, California
Reviewed January 6, 2007

This Christmas my family and I stayed at Quality Inn. I loved the decore of the trees it made my family very comfortable, we were excited to feel the holiday cheer.
This hotel looks as if its had rough times, which show in the building. It was a little difficult to sleep on beds that seem like they would be hundred years old.
However it is redemeed, by an exceptional staff. As we arrived we were generiously greeted by Misty and Ally who were both eager to check us in. They had wonderful personalities! The hospitality did not end there. Once we unloaded we went to the Crown and Sword to have dinner, where we once again greeted with such warmth by a waitress named Tanya. The dinner was great being a resturant.
Overall I would say that the hotel is fanastic the only possible thing holding it back would be its age and desperation for a modern look.

• Liked — Clerks, staff
  • Disliked — building, cleaness
  • Tips/Secrets — none
  • Stayed December 2006, traveled with family
2 Thank ThomasV
Las Vegas, NV
Reviewed October 2, 2006

I was waiting to check in on Saturday night while the clerk (Ally) was on a personal phone call. When she finally got off the phone, we went through with the registration process. She did not talk much, nor did she explain any amenities the establishment had to offer. She said "initial here, here, here,and sign here", outlined a map for where the room was and that was that. While I was putting my things back into my purse, I heard the phone ring. Another worker asked Ally to transfer the call. Ally looked at the phone and said "It's just a guest." At that point, I already thought to myself that I should leave, but we were just so tired from being on the road all day.

Well, it took us a while to find the room since all we had was a mickey mouse arrowed map provided by Ally. Then,when we finally found our room, our room key did not work. Thank goodness another worker by the name of Tom walked by and offered assistance. He opened the door for us with his master key and switched the keys for us. He was great! It turns out that Ally put us in a non-smoking room when I specifically told her I wanted a smoking room. So of course, we had to switch rooms. After all that chaos, we were too tired to move to a different location. All we wanted to do was get some sleep. Despite hearing people walking by and car alarms going off, we were able to fall asleep.

Overall, I would have to say that I've paid a lot less for better service. The clerk in the front should go to some sort of customer service/ hotel hospitality training or something in that nature. I would not recommend for anyone to go to this place. For this type of service and a fraction of the price, you can find another establishment not too far away.

7 Thank FromLasVegas
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 6, 2006

We were there for a wedding On June 3rd. The carpet in the room was so fiilthy, we took a shower and walked around in the room barefooted and our feet got all black, because it was so dirty. We wouldn't even let our grandson play on the carpet. We had a horrifying experience that night. My daughter-in-law was asleep on the bed with my grandson and the headboard feel on her. She's pregnant and this headboard feel on her while they were both asleep. We weren't in the room at the time so there wasn't anybody there to help her. She luckily pushed it off with all her strength. The next day when we were checking out I mentioned it to the girl at the front desk, and she said I will notify maintenance. Like what good does that do us!!! Since then I wrote a letter to the general manager and have called twice and left messages and have not heard from them at all. I guess customer service is not their priority. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.l They don't even have the courtesy to return a call. In my opinion they don't care.

Stayed June 2006
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 29, 2006

We arrived on a thursday to the smokiest non-smoking room I have ever entered. The Suites where a nice set-up 2 beds, a tv, and a sink and vanity area in the front room and the back room (or party centeral as the area kids must refer to it) had a heavily stained pull out couch- the efficency had nothing to cook or eat with but, did have a very smelly questionably cold refrigerator. My favorite feature was our golf course loctaion- because the hotel is located on a golf course- the slding glass door that leads out to each rooms patio is sealed shut! Their is no way to air out what ever had inhabited the room before you. We stayed from Thursday to Monday- each night the hotel party scene increased. I am not refering to the area hot spot where legal adults drink but, to the surrounding rooms where area teens celebrated such momentous occasions as 16th birthdays!! You ask how I know, because after repeated calls to the front desk for help I was forced to ask several of my fellow hotelers to quite down. I until this stay have never even thought to complain of noise while staying at a hotal- this was on a different level than I had ever experienced. This hotel is not for kids- unless they are looking to get loaded and party all night!!!

Shockingly at check out, no manamgement was available and despite my calls to corporate offices after returning home I still have heard no response. Do not stay at this hotel.

• Stayed April 2006