“Nice hotel, the one I will stay next time”

Travel Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Victorville
Grand Prairie
“Nice hotel, the one I will stay next time”
Reviewed September 18, 2010

Neat room with good service. The lady in the front desk is very nice. Econimic hotel you want to live in with good condition. I will stay here again next time.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Goleta, California
Reviewed September 6, 2010

We appreciate that fact that the staff at this hotel is always friendly when we arrive late, between 10 and 11 pm. I have stayed at other hotels which, even though our room is reserved for late arrival, the staff seems irritated at having to accommodate us at that late time. That is definitly not the case here. We arrive late, and very tired, and are rewarded with a geat nights sleep.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Escondido, California
Reviewed August 27, 2010

My significant other and I stayed here for 2 nights in July while we were exploring potential home purchases out in the high desert. Honestly speaking, this place exceeded our expectations by far! I've often paid 2 to 3 times the nightly rate this place charges but those other places fell significantly short in comparison to all the amenities graciously offered here. The CLEANEST roome anywhere you can find here. We were absolutely amazed at how well everything is maintained here. The mattress was a little springy but I have been assured that management is currently is in the process of replacing all mattresses with new ones. Do not allow the low rates to influence skepticism concerning the quality of rooms, the room we stayed in was lavishly furnished and decorated everything was spic and span. I believe this is a family owned and operated facility and pride of ownership is evident here throughout. The staff was very courteous and helpful and catered to all our requests and needs with genuine hospitality. We would not consider staying anywhere else but here again on our next house-hunting adventure. The quality, price, amenities and service are second to none.

~Michael & Lisa

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Bakersfield, California
Reviewed July 22, 2010

Starting from walk-in to the office to check-in and get the keys for my room was very quick. The room was very clean, organized, pleasant and hygienic. All electrical appliances are provided. Even the outside lay out and gardening is very beautiful.
Above all the price for this experience is very affordable for the services provided.

I would rate this motel as 5 star or A++++ ratings.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Yorba Linda, California
Reviewed June 23, 2010

The rooms are immaculate, the area is quiet, accesible to freeway, shopping and restaurants. The staff is friendly and attentive. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Victorville, California
Reviewed June 22, 2010

A very neat, clean, unassuming locale. Microwave, refrigerator, sattelite t.v., and wi-fi. Great bargain..

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed June 6, 2010

1. The photos of the motel give a false impression of the reality of it. Old and wrong end of town. Occupants looked scary.
2. The manager, when I could understand his English, said he "had no room for me."
3. When I called for a reservation several days earlier he said a credit card number wasn't necessary and the did not Email confirmations. When pressed he gave me a Confirmation Number he later admitted he made up.
5. After my loud protestations he told me he would get me a room at Day's Inn. Not fancy but very acceptable and very nice desk clerk.
6. I suggest avoiding Travel Inn and Suites. At about the same price I do recommend Day's Inn. It's right at the Interstate in the new part of town and surrounded by nice stores and restaurants.

confirmation

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
2 Thank Clifton53
gmtravelinn, Guest Relations Manager at Travel Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 8, 2010
A reservation on which a credit card declines, is usually not considered a reservation. The hotel can not secure a reservation with a declined credit card. However we accommodated the guest to another hotel, at negotiated the rate for him. We went the extra mile for a guest even though they didn't secure the reservation with a proper credit card number.

The guest was upset and when someone is upset everything positive about an individual or place becomes negative. The guest needs to understand that we did our part, but they more than welcome to make a reservation with a "actual" Card. Thanks